Welcome to Sauna Island in Helsinki!
Finns and sauna are always related to each other. You are not able to miss this either during your Helsinki visit. We offer you a unique experience of true Finnish Hospitality in four traditional saunas, four outdoors hot baths and The Gulf of Finland topped with the services of the Sauna Host and two Sauna Guides. This natural amusement park lies on an island in front of the skyline of Helsinki.
Season: Summer, from May to September
Duration: 4 – 5 hours
Group Size: 1 - 30
The price includes:
- Transportation by taxi boat from the Market Square to / from Saunasaari
- Sauna bathing for 3 – 4 hours, guidance in English, the vastas – birch twigs for bathing and the floral crowns to complete the experience
- Bathing in the hot tubs and the sea
- Personal washing by the Guides
- Dinner of barbecued salmon, potatoes, salad and rye bread
Some sauna magic to purify one´s mind
*For more information and pricing please contact us.